PDA

View Full Version : 3racing tire truer.


McX
12-09-2010, 08:25 AM
How to put WGT rear tires on 3racing tire truer? I have 1/12 adaptor, and 1/10 adaptor (looks for touring cars).

Rear Hub not fitting directly to the axle of tire truer and I don't see any adaptors in market for that case as well?

Chequered Flag Racing
12-09-2010, 09:56 AM
with a BMI Universal Arbor (http://www.actionmodelcentre.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=BMI%2DDB5910)

also check with Demon Products as Nick may have something to suit

Do CML / Fastrax have something to suit?

MRD
12-09-2010, 04:28 PM
I need an arbor with a 1/4in shaft, what size are the 1/12th shafts? Ive looked online but no one lists the diameters :(.

McX
13-09-2010, 07:20 PM
I need an arbor with a 1/4in shaft, what size are the 1/12th shafts? Ive looked online but no one lists the diameters :(.


1/12th is 1/4 axle the same as 1/10 pan cars.