|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How to put WGT rear tires on 3racing tire truer? I have 1/12 adaptor, and 1/10 adaptor (looks for touring cars).
Rear Hub not fitting directly to the axle of tire truer and I don't see any adaptors in market for that case as well? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
with a BMI Universal Arbor
also check with Demon Products as Nick may have something to suit Do CML / Fastrax have something to suit?
__________________
o0ple Trader Feedback NE Venue's New & Old my space on YouTube CFR RCTV Channel Glenn Atterton BRCA 2005 1/10th Off-Road Veterans Champion LMP12 National Champion 2003/2004 / F3 class |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I need an arbor with a 1/4in shaft, what size are the 1/12th shafts? Ive looked online but no one lists the diameters
.
__________________
Mark Dyson Clown |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
1/12th is 1/4 axle the same as 1/10 pan cars. |
![]() |
|
|