PDA

View Full Version : Help to ID vintage spares


Balders
17-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Evenin all.

Can anyone ID these spares? I have about 4-5 packs of them but I have no idea what they are... mms diff parts?

Anyone shed any light on them? :eh?:

http://www.tracksidespares.co.uk/forumposts/IMG_0063.JPG
http://www.tracksidespares.co.uk/forumposts/IMG_0064.JPG

I've got 8 packs T9-T12. (what ever T9-T12 means.. :) )

phil c
17-10-2010, 06:33 PM
The shape of the outdrive pegs looks like early schumacher cat / cougar

liam
17-10-2010, 06:59 PM
They look like rear pressure pads size 12 to me!:woot:

peetbee
17-10-2010, 07:06 PM
MMS diff 'outdrives' for want of a better description.
As to whether they are Cat or Cougar I have no idea!!

Stretch
17-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Outdrives? The pressure plates for the CAT dif used to sit on the flatter side (although you could use the standard items). HTH.

I wonder if Alan is still with us?

Balders
17-10-2010, 07:28 PM
Tidy!

cheers chaps.. if anyone is interested in a set drop me a pm, I'd hate to see a vintage Cat not running because of these missing..! :thumbsup: