|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Evenin all.
Can anyone ID these spares? I have about 4-5 packs of them but I have no idea what they are... mms diff parts? Anyone shed any light on them? ![]() I've got 8 packs T9-T12. (what ever T9-T12 means.. )
__________________
Mike Baldwin - Caldicot |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
The shape of the outdrive pegs looks like early schumacher cat / cougar
__________________
Xray xb4 18 Tenno eb410 B6.1 Merxworx mercedes indepedant specialists Www.Merxworxltd.com 01482 218000 http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19383 trader feedback |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
They look like rear pressure pads size 12 to me!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
MMS diff 'outdrives' for want of a better description.
As to whether they are Cat or Cougar I have no idea!! |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Outdrives? The pressure plates for the CAT dif used to sit on the flatter side (although you could use the standard items). HTH.
I wonder if Alan is still with us? |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Tidy!
cheers chaps.. if anyone is interested in a set drop me a pm, I'd hate to see a vintage Cat not running because of these missing..!
__________________
Mike Baldwin - Caldicot |
![]() |
|
|