View Full Version : Sunday 28th November
captainlip
25-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Hi all,
whos popping up for this meet? I really enjoyed my first bury indoor meet, some familar faces and some not, not quite the turnout I was expecting!
either way I will be there, what time does it start? is it £5 or £6?
Thanks
kitesurfer73
25-11-2010, 09:25 PM
ill be there from 11am onwards looking forward to another good bury meet like last time round.
good atmosphere and great track:):):):):):)
kitesurfer73
25-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Its 5 quid in fella:thumbsup:. Plus some more if roger gets hold of any of the clan for new BRCA membership lol......
captainlip
25-11-2010, 09:37 PM
thanks ill try make it for 11am.
minke
25-11-2010, 10:03 PM
I'll be there.
captainlip
25-11-2010, 10:06 PM
I'll be there.
chasing your buggy again to keep within the 10ft transmitter limit? :D
Si Coe
25-11-2010, 11:25 PM
I'm in. 2 Bmaxes ready to go. I'll try to remember a torch for packing up this time!
Probably won't be there for 11 though - got to take the little one swimming first.
Whiskers
26-11-2010, 11:42 AM
I'll be there around 11. the Cat has had some setup changes so should stop the grip roll.
@Si Coe try not to put your back out this week!! :woot:
minke
26-11-2010, 02:42 PM
chasing your buggy again to keep within the 10ft transmitter limit? :D
nope, coz I got a dx3s
budfish
26-11-2010, 03:05 PM
I was going to come but I'm now working Sunday 4 am start so unfortunately won't be attending so I'll see you all next time
Buds
kitesurfer73
26-11-2010, 03:22 PM
gutted buds, not seen u for pure time:p coining it in for xmas hey lol
Am in 4am monday,not lookin forward to that..
captainlip
26-11-2010, 07:40 PM
nope, coz I got a dx3s
nice!
if anyones interested I will be bringing along a b4 carbon battery strap slightly sortened for £5 and a JC concepts hi-flow shell in purple, only seen the last bury meet, can sell this for £20
will put this up in the FS section to.
see you all there ..... with my pimp new shell :thumbsup:
The race controller
29-11-2010, 12:21 PM
The link on our website has been updated for the latest results.
The Bod
29-11-2010, 10:50 PM
I have started to upload some of the videos from yesterday's racing. Here is the link to the 1st, others will follow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhURHtkKIFY
It is just a shame that others are not able to video some of the lower heats. :drool:
captainlip
30-11-2010, 09:23 AM
would have been nice to see a bit more carpet down the middle for the 2wd, still was a good day.
wonder if mikes sold up yet ? :lol:
minke
30-11-2010, 11:21 AM
repairing a stripped gear in my savage. Time for some winter snow bashing
mattb
30-11-2010, 04:21 PM
I have started to upload some of the videos from yesterday's racing. Here is the link to the 1st, others will follow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhURHtkKIFY
It is just a shame that others are not able to video some of the lower heats. :drool:nice one pal cool vids you should have asked mate me,rob or nick would of videod you guys
Si Coe
30-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Yeah right! Robs vid of my heat made me sea-sick! I was like the cameraman was drunk!
rob m
01-12-2010, 04:30 PM
what you saying si? its got the track and cars on,,thats what you wanted recording lol:p
Si Coe
01-12-2010, 06:05 PM
Its also got the ceiling, an extreme close up of Nick's face and you randomly swap which car you are trying to follow.
Also I can't upload it to Youtube but thats not your fault :blush:
The Bod
02-12-2010, 11:38 PM
There are some more vids on youtube from last Sundays racing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZkZouE6J2s
Enjoy
captainlip
02-12-2010, 11:47 PM
nice! now buy a bmax :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.