|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi all,
whos popping up for this meet? I really enjoyed my first bury indoor meet, some familar faces and some not, not quite the turnout I was expecting! either way I will be there, what time does it start? is it £5 or £6? Thanks |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
ill be there from 11am onwards looking forward to another good bury meet like last time round.
good atmosphere and great track ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
Schumacher K2 Schumacher KC |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Its 5 quid in fella
__________________
Schumacher K2 Schumacher KC |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks ill try make it for 11am.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there.
__________________
Durango DEX410 Tekin rs pro/x12 6.5T DEX210 with Tekin and 6.5T Schumacher Cougar sv2 pro Ansmann Mad Rat, Mad monkey, Macnum Tamiya FAV, Tamiya Hornet Tamiya Grasshopper, Tamiya Hotshot Ansmann X4SC, Ansmann X4SC pro |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
chasing your buggy again to keep within the 10ft transmitter limit?
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm in. 2 Bmaxes ready to go. I'll try to remember a torch for packing up this time!
Probably won't be there for 11 though - got to take the little one swimming first.
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there around 11. the Cat has had some setup changes so should stop the grip roll.
@Si Coe try not to put your back out this week!!
__________________
Team Associated B44FT ~ LRP SXX TC Spec ~ LRP Vector X12 6.5t ~ Savox SC-1251MG ~ Spektrum DX3S Schumacher Cougar SV Pro ~ LRP Sphere TC Spec ~ Losi Xcelorin 6.5t ~ Savox SC-1257 ~ Spektrum SR3100 ~ Spektrum DX3S In progress: Team Durango DEX410 V1-V4 hybrid ~ DESC410V2 ~ DEX210 |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
nope, coz I got a dx3s
__________________
Durango DEX410 Tekin rs pro/x12 6.5T DEX210 with Tekin and 6.5T Schumacher Cougar sv2 pro Ansmann Mad Rat, Mad monkey, Macnum Tamiya FAV, Tamiya Hornet Tamiya Grasshopper, Tamiya Hotshot Ansmann X4SC, Ansmann X4SC pro |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was going to come but I'm now working Sunday 4 am start so unfortunately won't be attending so I'll see you all next time
Buds |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
gutted buds, not seen u for pure time
coining it in for xmas hey lolAm in 4am monday,not lookin forward to that..
__________________
Schumacher K2 Schumacher KC |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
nice! if anyones interested I will be bringing along a b4 carbon battery strap slightly sortened for £5 and a JC concepts hi-flow shell in purple, only seen the last bury meet, can sell this for £20 will put this up in the FS section to. see you all there ..... with my pimp new shell |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
The link on our website has been updated for the latest results.
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have started to upload some of the videos from yesterday's racing. Here is the link to the 1st, others will follow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhURHtkKIFY It is just a shame that others are not able to video some of the lower heats.
__________________
Associated B44.2, Nosram Pearl Evolution ESC, Fusion Exceed 6.5T , 4200 Lipos, Savox
|
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
would have been nice to see a bit more carpet down the middle for the 2wd, still was a good day.
wonder if mikes sold up yet ?
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
repairing a stripped gear in my savage. Time for some winter snow bashing
__________________
Durango DEX410 Tekin rs pro/x12 6.5T DEX210 with Tekin and 6.5T Schumacher Cougar sv2 pro Ansmann Mad Rat, Mad monkey, Macnum Tamiya FAV, Tamiya Hornet Tamiya Grasshopper, Tamiya Hotshot Ansmann X4SC, Ansmann X4SC pro |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah right! Robs vid of my heat made me sea-sick! I was like the cameraman was drunk!
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
what you saying si? its got the track and cars on,,thats what you wanted recording lol
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Its also got the ceiling, an extreme close up of Nick's face and you randomly swap which car you are trying to follow.
Also I can't upload it to Youtube but thats not your fault
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
![]() |
|
|