View Full Version : Cheers Guys
tisher
12-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Thanks you for making my sons first time racing fun for him and thanks for the help and advise (and spares for me)just a shame had to cut it short little fella ended up throwing up half way down the motorway hopfully we will get a full meeting in next time cheers again guys and have a great xmas :DMartin the one with the broke lazer lol
budfish
12-12-2010, 08:48 PM
I'd like thank si for being the benchmark in crap I thought I nearly fell below the acceptable level but judging by today's performance I'm just above it so thanks again skid Mark si
Buds
Si Coe
12-12-2010, 08:57 PM
You beat me ONCE and then ran off quickly cos you knew you never be able to repeat it in the final! And don't forget I was only running a stock motor.
budfish
12-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Unfortunately I couldnt stay for the final but over the day my ftq was way faster than yours so that's a better result than you.you four eyed twit it's not rocket science(sorry bod I know you don't like personal insults but I kept it as clean as poss + he is) I haven't touched my buggy in 3 months and you've been racing since you was six months old so well over 50 years then and I still beat you give it up pal
Bud
Si Coe
12-12-2010, 09:22 PM
I wouldn't go down that line Dave.....
Because Martin started this thread, he went home at the end of round 4 and when he did he was ahead of you.
And he hasn't raced in a decade!
Plus he was using an earlier version of the Lazer.
Sorry Dave, your excuses just don't stack up!
budfish
12-12-2010, 09:34 PM
I wouldn't go down that line Dave.....
Because Martin started this thread, he went home at the end of round 4 and when he did he was ahead of you.
And he hasn't raced in a decade!
Plus he was using an earlier version of the Lazer.
Sorry Dave, your excuses just don't stack up!
We shall see on the 2/1/2011 won't we at which point I'll have correct tyres and indoor setup and then you will eat your words.
I've been a good lad recently but bumped into johnny g in the car park and my driving was ruined for most of the day!!
mattb
13-12-2010, 06:59 PM
i enjoyed the day i personaly think this is the best indoor venue weve had since ive been racing its just the right size and the surface dousent seam to wear tires much also mega track again stu and rob:thumbsup:
tisher
13-12-2010, 09:10 PM
I wouldn't go down that line Dave.....
Because Martin started this thread, he went home at the end of round 4 and when he did he was ahead of you.
And he hasn't raced in a decade!
Plus he was using an earlier version of the Lazer.
Sorry Dave, your excuses just don't stack up!
Make that two decades;) i really enjoyed it I think its going to take me a few months tho to get my head round the car I think the words twichy is a understatement for the lazer need to set up the esc to how I drive
Spencer Mulcahy
14-12-2010, 08:31 PM
Was that the black and bronze lazer it looked very good. I had a good day (even though I went home with my 2wd in two bits LOL), thank god for the none squared X6 only a broken nose cone not a chassi. It is in one piece again :thumbsup::woot:.
Si Coe
14-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Oh - was that your car?
I was slightly bemused when I marshalled it and the front fell off!
Spencer Mulcahy
14-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Yep I did hit the wall at full speed oops.
tisher
15-12-2010, 09:58 PM
Was that the black and bronze laser it looked very good. I had a good day (even though I went home with my 2wd in two bits LOL), thank god for the none squared X6 only a broken nose cone not a chassi. It is in one piece again :thumbsup::woot:.
yep that was mine ended up going home with a broken front hub carrier going to set up the esc before I race next time need some brakes:oand try to learn the remote could not get it to trim car kept veering of to the left hence the broke bits
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.