View Full Version : NICKNAMES!!!
mattb
04-02-2011, 06:46 PM
The more we race together we all seam to be picking up a nickname lol,so far weve got......
1.BASHER BAINES
2.SI COE THE SLUG
3.JOHNNY GYPSY GIBBON
4.MICKEY MOUSER MARK
5.B-FINAL BUDS
6.ROB MOTOR MOUTH MILLS
7.BACK MARKER BOD
8.MEGA FAST AND SKILLFULL MATT
9.CAPTAIN CRASH IT LIP
10.STU WAY OF THE PACE WOOD
11.RIDGE IT RIDGEWAY
12.COL IN EVERYONES WAY MAY
13.LOONEY LEE CHORLEY
14.SEX-CRIME SHANKS
15.MORONIC MINKE
16.WISH I COULD FINISH A RACE WES
17.SMASHER SUTCLIFF
18.THE WHALLING WHITTLER
What do you guys think so far and who else could you add to the list lol
budfish
04-02-2011, 07:31 PM
The more we race together we all seam to be picking up a nickname lol,so far weve got......
1.BASHER BAINES
2.SI COE THE SLUG
3.JOHNNY GYPSY GIBBON
4.MICKEY MOUSER MARK
5.BULLDOZER BUDFISH
6.ROB MOTOR MOUTH MILLS
7.BACK MARKER BOD
8.MEGA FAST AND SKILLFULL MATT
9.CAPTAIN CRASH IT LIP
10.STU WAY OF THE PACE WOOD
What do you guys think so far and who else could you add to the list lol
8.matt the gimp
11.shit and piss chris
chatts#725
04-02-2011, 09:02 PM
8.matt the gimp
11.shit and piss chris you forgot me, wes ( turns up occasionally and crashes) chatterton
mattb
04-02-2011, 09:17 PM
you forgot me, wes ( turns up occasionally and crashes) chattertonSORRY DUDE
Si Coe
04-02-2011, 09:17 PM
The more we race together we all seam to be picking up a nickname lol,so far weve got......
3.JOHNNY GYPSY GIBBON
What do you guys think so far and who else could you add to the list lol
No. 3 isn't a nickname its just a statement.
8.MEGA FAST AND SKILLFULL MATT
I've not met him before. The only Matt I know is OCD MATT. He's not mega fast or skillful. Also known as MATT THE TW@T
5.BULLDOZER BUDFISH
You mean JABBA THE BUD?
mattb
04-02-2011, 09:30 PM
I changed buds for his cheek si,wes needs one!!
Si Coe
04-02-2011, 09:37 PM
I was thinking WES CHATTER-WHO? based on the fact we never actually see him. But then it dawned on me he probably doesn't really exist and is in fact just a figment of our imaginations. Sort of like Rob Mclaurin.....
You have of course forgotten:
SEX-CRIME SHANKS
MORONIC MINKE
JONNY NOT-RUN (aka JAILBIRD JONNY)
johnnygibbon
04-02-2011, 09:41 PM
How about pes Wes
chatts#725
04-02-2011, 09:42 PM
I was thinking WES (infront of me with everyone else) chatterton? based on the fact we never actually see him. But then it dawned on me he probably doesn't really exist and is in fact just a figment of our imaginations. Sort of like Rob Mclaurin.....
You have of course forgotten:
SEX-CRIME SHANKS
MORONIC MINKE
JONNY NOT-RUN (aka JAILBIRD JONNY)
corrected that for you !
Si Coe
04-02-2011, 09:43 PM
You have to actually turn up to beat people Wes.....
(Oh sh!t, I'm talking to him again. Don't talk to the imaginary people.....)
mattb
04-02-2011, 10:03 PM
UPDATED CHEERS SI
captainlip
05-02-2011, 09:04 AM
Haha like it! But i dont crash much, i stake it steady resulting in less flips!
captainlip
05-02-2011, 09:06 AM
Take i mean stupid iphone
budfish
05-02-2011, 10:52 AM
How about pes Wes
Johnny"I gotta grab" gibbon
Whiskers
05-02-2011, 07:32 PM
What would mine be??
chatts#725
05-02-2011, 08:23 PM
What would mine be??
whiskers davanzo (son of si )
johnnygibbon
06-02-2011, 06:29 PM
whiskers you already got a name - whiskers
i am adding smasher sutcliff to the list of bury nicknames hes bashed baines twice in two weeks now
Si Coe
06-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Also I think we've now changed Dave's to B-Final Buds.....
budfish
06-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Also I think we've now changed Dave's to B-Final Buds.....
Simple Simon ..... Enough said
captainlip
06-02-2011, 08:59 PM
and i cant be exactly called captain crash it lip when I hardly crash and when I do its because ive been shunted :woot:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.