View Full Version : Losi 22 - New Owner!
coleman758
18-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Well guys, I've just picked up my brand new TLR 22!
I may run it sunday! if i have it built in time!
bandit
18-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Congrats looks like a really good car.
If I ever change chassis it would be for a Losi 4wd when ever that is released .
tisher
18-03-2011, 04:02 PM
Nice one matt you spent as much as me in the last couple months:lol:
mattb
18-03-2011, 04:39 PM
nice one matt,they look a nice car:thumbsup: got your pm by the way no probs!!
budfish
18-03-2011, 07:07 PM
You've got the bug bad mate!!! Good choice I would like one myself:(
JonyNitro
18-03-2011, 07:14 PM
You've got the bug bad mate!!! Good choice I would like one myself:(
Well I will let you look at my one,feel better now:D
mattb
18-03-2011, 07:16 PM
Well I will let you look at my one,feel better now:Dim glad youve got one,can i have a go??
JonyNitro
18-03-2011, 07:18 PM
im glad youve got one,can i have a go??
for you matt anything, you can even build it,haha
mattb
18-03-2011, 07:22 PM
for you matt anything, you can even build it,hahacheers dude,get it ready for sunday:thumbsup:
captainlip
18-03-2011, 07:51 PM
pics pics pics?
coleman758
20-03-2011, 04:17 PM
Just finished building the "Beast!" but the diff nut stripped out. I think losi
made it out of butter.
So i'm waiting for a few new ones! £6.25 for 10 :O i only need one!
I should have it finished mid week. Carl Laytham is doing my shell so all should be done for Ribble Vally on friday.
captainlip
20-03-2011, 05:19 PM
so where were you today? popped up during work to have a look at everything.
ribble valley to far for me in the fto
bandit
20-03-2011, 05:33 PM
so where were you today? popped up during work to have a look at everything.
ribble valley to far for me in the fto
Quite a few bury members go up to ribble valley , could be worth asking for car sharing.
coleman758
20-03-2011, 07:06 PM
so where were you today? popped up during work to have a look at everything.
ribble valley to far for me in the fto
I couldn't make it :( i had too much on.
by the way i need your lipos! haha i cant run mid motor until i get some.
Ribble Vally is great a real good night!
And here you go for all you car pedos!
http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af118/abodesofas/IMG_0029.jpg
And to compare to the B4
http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af118/abodesofas/IMG_0026.jpg
Whiskers
20-03-2011, 07:39 PM
I couldn't make it :( i had too much on.
by the way i need your lipos! haha i cant run mid motor until i get some.
Ribble Vally is great a real good night!
And here you go for all you car pedos!
http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af118/abodesofas/IMG_0029.jpg
And to compare to the B4
http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af118/abodesofas/IMG_0026.jpg
Very nice! :thumbsup:
coleman758
20-03-2011, 07:49 PM
I can't wait to try it out!
I stripped the diff nut (Seems a few people have had the same issue)
i have got some on order so they should be with me mid week (I hope!)
Also the Losi 22 wing is pretty small, I had a new B4 wing in my box so thats on at the moment.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.