|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well guys, I've just picked up my brand new TLR 22!
I may run it sunday! if i have it built in time! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Congrats looks like a really good car.
If I ever change chassis it would be for a Losi 4wd when ever that is released . |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice one matt you spent as much as me in the last couple months
__________________
BRONSON PRODUCTION tHE ONE MAN RACING TEAM |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice one matt,they look a nice car
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
You've got the bug bad mate!!! Good choice I would like one myself
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
BUDS BALLS
BIG AN SAGGY E REVO BAJA,SS TS REED All The Gear,and No Idea!! 4PKS,4PL PILLOW CASE CREW http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29834 |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
im glad youve got one,can i have a go??
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
for you matt anything, you can even build it,haha
__________________
BUDS BALLS
BIG AN SAGGY E REVO BAJA,SS TS REED All The Gear,and No Idea!! 4PKS,4PL PILLOW CASE CREW http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29834 |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
cheers dude,get it ready for sunday
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
pics pics pics?
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just finished building the "Beast!" but the diff nut stripped out. I think losi
made it out of butter. So i'm waiting for a few new ones! £6.25 for 10 :O i only need one! I should have it finished mid week. Carl Laytham is doing my shell so all should be done for Ribble Vally on friday. |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
so where were you today? popped up during work to have a look at everything.
ribble valley to far for me in the fto |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quite a few bury members go up to ribble valley , could be worth asking for car sharing.
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
i had too much on.by the way i need your lipos! haha i cant run mid motor until i get some. Ribble Vally is great a real good night! And here you go for all you car pedos! ![]() And to compare to the B4
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Team Associated B44FT ~ LRP SXX TC Spec ~ LRP Vector X12 6.5t ~ Savox SC-1251MG ~ Spektrum DX3S Schumacher Cougar SV Pro ~ LRP Sphere TC Spec ~ Losi Xcelorin 6.5t ~ Savox SC-1257 ~ Spektrum SR3100 ~ Spektrum DX3S In progress: Team Durango DEX410 V1-V4 hybrid ~ DESC410V2 ~ DEX210 |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
I can't wait to try it out!
I stripped the diff nut (Seems a few people have had the same issue) i have got some on order so they should be with me mid week (I hope!) Also the Losi 22 wing is pretty small, I had a new B4 wing in my box so thats on at the moment. |
![]() |
|
|