View Full Version : 22 which esc fits?
fastinfastout
05-04-2011, 01:49 AM
Hi, I was wondering which speed controls fit?
I have a tekin, but leaving that in my onroad car.
I have a hobbywing 60a, and a GM90. Would these 2 rather bulky speed controls fit. I plan on a rear motored and putting the esc on top.
sparrow.2
05-04-2011, 04:25 AM
You have plenty of space on the shelf above the lipo for both of those speed controls. I had my GM90 on the shelf and it was fine.
i think if you have a low profile servo and the small lipo it opens up what you can fit to just about every modern speedo up front,
fastinfastout
05-04-2011, 09:06 AM
You have plenty of space on the shelf above the lipo for both of those speed controls. I had my GM90 on the shelf and it was fine.
thanks, gm90 will go on when the car arrives
i think if you have a low profile servo and the small lipo it opens up what you can fit to just about every modern speedo up front,
I would not think about putting the speedy up front, Id want as much weight towards the rear!
cr1tch
09-04-2011, 02:39 PM
ive got new low profile savox, standard lipos and speedo on shell and reciever too:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.