|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi, I was wondering which speed controls fit?
I have a tekin, but leaving that in my onroad car. I have a hobbywing 60a, and a GM90. Would these 2 rather bulky speed controls fit. I plan on a rear motored and putting the esc on top. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
You have plenty of space on the shelf above the lipo for both of those speed controls. I had my GM90 on the shelf and it was fine.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
i think if you have a low profile servo and the small lipo it opens up what you can fit to just about every modern speedo up front,
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I would not think about putting the speedy up front, Id want as much weight towards the rear! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
ive got new low profile savox, standard lipos and speedo on shell and reciever too
__________________
MARDAVE VRX CEC/REEDY/TEKIN/SANWA |
![]() |
|
|