PDA

View Full Version : Keep off the grass


The race controller
29-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Please do not park or drive on the grass.
All the grass is allocated to the Football.(Even in the off season)
We've got a really good track, let's be patient while the pitting area is sorted.

Si Coe
29-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Where does 'the grass' extend to? Where you and I parked isn't really grass, but I bet its still being claimed by the footballers.

Stotty
29-05-2011, 06:15 PM
My bad for driven on the grass and bein a pillock.
I cudnt get out the normal way and had to get off.
Sorry for my behaviour.

captainlip
29-05-2011, 07:37 PM
What part are we talking about? Is behind the crates still okay?

The race controller
29-05-2011, 08:45 PM
What part are we talking about? Is behind the crates still okay?

What "crates" ?

The race controller
29-05-2011, 08:46 PM
My bad for driven on the grass and bein a pillock.
I cudnt get out the normal way and had to get off.
Sorry for my behaviour.

Consider yourself slapped.

The race controller
29-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Where does 'the grass' extend to? Where you and I parked isn't really grass, but I bet its still being claimed by the footballers.

Come Si, Grass is green. If it's not green you can park on it.

shanks
29-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Come Si, Grass is green. If it's not green you can park on it.

Pmsl and he is a teacher!!!!!

The race controller
29-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Pmsl and he is a teacher!!!!!

Hey Mr Shanks, I thought you were dead!
Or have you been racing with a face lift?

shanks
29-05-2011, 08:58 PM
Hey Mr Shanks, I thought you were dead!
Or have you been racing with a face lift?

Nah mate still about, too much work and not enough time bla bla etc etc!

chatts#725
29-05-2011, 09:08 PM
[QUOTE=The race controller;508100]Come Si, Grass is green. If it's not green then I wouldn't smoke it. Corrected that for you!

captainlip
29-05-2011, 09:35 PM
What "crates" ?

The two big green things, they're called crates, shipment containers whatever you Wana call em

Whiskers
30-05-2011, 07:42 AM
The two big green things, they're called crates, shipment containers whatever you Wana call em

Rostrum!

captainlip
30-05-2011, 07:52 AM
Yeah but they are shipment containers

Stotty
30-05-2011, 08:52 AM
Consider yourself slapped.

I consider myself punished. :cry:

4cells
30-05-2011, 09:02 AM
What part are we talking about? Is behind the crates still okay?

A crate is a slatted wooden box or framework for packing, shopping, or storing fruit, furniture, glassware, crockery, etc.

I didn't see any of those.

p.s.
There are dictionaries on line, why not use them.

captainlip
30-05-2011, 09:35 AM
If you actually read any further on I corrected myself! Who gives a crap what you call it I just wanted to clarify something, but the bury way is the awkward way as nobody can put two braincells together

budfish
30-05-2011, 09:54 AM
If you actually read any further on I corrected myself! Who gives a crap what you call it I just wanted to clarify something, but the bury way is the awkward way as nobody can put two braincells together

Bring a gum shield and some kind of face protection I reckon you might be hit in the head by a low flying buggy next time you race at bury because as you've stated we are all numb as piss stones.

I'm getting worried about you youre stick thin White as a sheet called gay and a male nurse all these things add highly together when assessing a risk factor and all the evidence points to you having AIDS

So Fu** off and die somewhere

captainlip
30-05-2011, 10:37 AM
I didn't specify all were thick fecks! But some are, buds I enjoy banter with you, I like a good bit of abuse it happens every day at work with the schizophrenic pricks I have to deal with but I enjoy it, but it has to be said some of the mental cases in the hospital have more brains and sense than some of the bury / other various clubs, seems to be this hobby attracts more than it's fair share of conservative bull shit

Queue the meaningless responses quoting snippets of this post from the unimaginative few

The Bod
30-05-2011, 10:48 AM
Oh dear. Yet another innocent post going down the drain and being aired publicly. Lucky we have the best track in the country to attract good racing.
:mad:

captainlip
30-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Yes the track is awesome, just shows how you can ask a simple question and get dumb arse responses

mattb
30-05-2011, 11:13 AM
Yes the track is awesome, just shows how you can ask a simple question and get dumb arse responsesfunnily enough its your smart arse,know it all answers that get people annoyed.I suggest you let roger and si sort things out as they have done well before you started chirping in,as for being stupid your the one which cant build diffs you tool

I think youve got DUNNING CROUGAR EFFECT thats when someones so fu$king thick they think they are clever!!

Si Coe
30-05-2011, 11:16 AM
If you think you can do a better job feel free.
Both Rog here and Dave at Roundabout would never turn down a helping hand.
Dave has in fact volunteered to help out - so far we've sort of said no because some of his ideas are illegal/immoral/insane but at least he's offered, rather than sitting, waiting and when all is said and done exclaiming 'Now I do not believe you wanted to do that, did you?'.......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/blobs/harry_enfield_mr_dont_promo.jpg
Captain Lip earlier this week....

captainlip
30-05-2011, 12:50 PM
funnily enough its your smart arse,know it all answers that get people annoyed.I suggest you let roger and si sort things out as they have done well before you started chirping in,as for being stupid your the one which cant build diffs you tool

I think youve got DUNNING CROUGAR EFFECT thats when someones so fu$king thick they think they are clever!!

How about you take your gayzer stroke it nicely and read this entire thread again, if you read my thread it wasn't a smart arse answer it was a question to clear up the parking but as usual don't get a straight answer, and if you Wana talk about the stupid one the first time I let you touch my tranny you stopped it doing anything at all.... I've left that one open if anyone wants to add to that :D

mattb
30-05-2011, 12:52 PM
How about you take your gayzer stroke it nicely and read this entire thread again, if you read my thread it wasn't a smart arse answer it was a question to clear up the parking but as usual don't get a straight answer, and if you Wana talk about the stupid one the first time I let you touch my tranny you stopped it doing anything at all.... I've left that one open if anyone wants to add to that :Dyou are a knob head enough said

jameswilkinson7
30-05-2011, 12:53 PM
I'll give you £50 for your faulty durango

captainlip
30-05-2011, 12:57 PM
I'll give you £50 for your faulty durango

Deal! And a tenner for the brand new big bores? Sound ok?

It's a wrongo but to say I've been racing 6 months I'm faster than most at bury so should work wonders for you James!

mattb
30-05-2011, 12:59 PM
you dont even make the a final when everyone turns up your shit you knobhead

captainlip
30-05-2011, 12:59 PM
you are a knob head enough said

The usual simplicity of the replys you get from bury, name calling..... How creative

captainlip
30-05-2011, 01:00 PM
you dont even make the a final when everyone turns up your shit you knobhead

Clearly you have been playing catchup for too long Matt! A finals everytime!

jameswilkinson7
30-05-2011, 01:00 PM
Cool will you throw in some new wheel nuts too?

captainlip
30-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Cool will you throw in some new wheel nuts too?

Your gonna need them! Haha! I'm buying full front axels and driveshafts tomorrow that should sort it, only does it on high traction carpet tracks

captainlip
30-05-2011, 01:07 PM
you are a knob head enough said

The last time you had a look at the wrong Matt you were complaint my shocks were crap and "had nothing there" I let you have a blast round to prove you wrong and when you came back you clearly weren't slagging the wrongo off then. Your words on here differ from on track especially when your behind me in A finals

mattb
30-05-2011, 01:09 PM
The last time you had a look at the wrong Matt you were complaint my shocks were crap and "had nothing there" I let you have a blast round to prove you wrong and when you came back you clearly weren't slagging the wrongo off then. Your words on here differ from on track especially when your behind me in A finalsyour laps behind prick your car was pulling wheelies the slipper was that tight and i told you it was bottoming out all the way round the track it was crap

budfish
30-05-2011, 01:13 PM
The usual simplicity of the replys you get from bury, name calling..... How creative

Listen to me captin its getting a bit out of hand now but your calling the club has a whole. When I give abuse/banter/cheek that's what it is me myself and I
I don't represent the club in anyway and therefore wouldn't want it to reflect badly on the club.I am an arsehole because I want to be but that dos'nt mean everyone at the club is also an arsehole I act alone

But

You are calling bury metro as a whole and the things you are saying are affecting the Image of our club it all boils down to the core members the lads who set up and pack away the lads that care about the club we all have the crack on here and some might think we all hate each other but we don't all of us at bury metro like the group of "core members" get on great and are welcoming to anyone APART FROM YOU this is all your own doing

Whiskers
30-05-2011, 01:15 PM
Listen to me captin its getting a bit out of hand now but your calling the club has a whole. When I give abuse/banter/cheek that's what it is me myself and I
I don't represent the club in anyway and therefore wouldn't want it to reflect badly on the club.I am an arsehole because I want to be but that dos'nt mean everyone at the club is also an arsehole I act alone

But

You are calling bury metro as a whole and the things you are saying are affecting the Image of our club it all boils down to the core members the lads who set up and pack away the lads that care about the club we all have the crack on here and some might think we all hate each other but we don't all of us at bury metro like the group of "core members" get on great and are welcoming to anyone APART FROM YOU this is all your own doing

Have to agree with you there Buds

mattb
30-05-2011, 01:15 PM
roger si please ban this arsehole!!!!

njc11
30-05-2011, 01:22 PM
funnily enough its your smart arse,know it all answers that get people annoyed.I suggest you let roger and si sort things out as they have done well before you started chirping in,as for being stupid your the one which cant build diffs you tool

I think youve got DUNNING CROUGAR EFFECT thats when someones so fu$king thick they think they are clever!!


Matt..lol.. thats brilliant lol! :thumbsup:

Gaylip! Heard all about your diff building at Talywain this weekend..pure class... shimage.. thats all i can say lol!! :woot: Reading the instructions always helps.. :thumbsup:

If your as good as you say you are.. why not come along to a NW Regional... lol!! You'll get plenty of advice and help.. (sounds like you could do with it! :woot:)

captainlip
30-05-2011, 01:24 PM
Please point out where I have brought slander to bury metro I do not slag the club I am part of off. Secondly what's all this about packing up and setting up, if I remember rightly I was the last one to leave and there was myself Roger and believe you buds left to pack up while Matt left early, I played my part sweeping the track, so nobody has cause to complain I don't pull my weight, secondly when I turn up to see what's going on but I'm not running I'm happy to marshal heats due to the size if the track, but I guess you failed to notice this.

But show me where I'm slagging bury off, this hasn't gone to far just a bit of banter with Matt, and if you read the thread the original SENSIBLE question I asked still hasn't been answered! I do nothing but promote the club! Ask Coleman! I trying to get him down to the club all the time, my only complaint ever was regarding the sand as id been stripping spurs, so I refute all these comments

Listen to me captin its getting a bit out of hand now but your calling the club has a whole. When I give abuse/banter/cheek that's what it is me myself and I
I don't represent the club in anyway and therefore wouldn't want it to reflect badly on the club.I am an arsehole because I want to be but that dos'nt mean everyone at the club is also an arsehole I act alone

But

You are calling bury metro as a whole and the things you are saying are affecting the Image of our club it all boils down to the core members the lads who set up and pack away the lads that care about the club we all have the crack on here and some might think we all hate each other but we don't all of us at bury metro like the group of "core members" get on great and are welcoming to anyone APART FROM YOU this is all your own doing

mattb
30-05-2011, 01:28 PM
me and buds arnt bantering you,you are an arsehole:mad: does the red face finaly make you get the message tosser!

jameswilkinson7
30-05-2011, 01:30 PM
original SENSIBLE question I asked still hasn't been answered! .
Grass is green!

captainlip
30-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Jeez Matt they're just toys and it's a hobby! Pmsl no reason to get all personal and abusive! Were all here for the same reason aren't we? Win or lose I don't give a dam but clearly your taking this like it's the final race of the f1 season.

Oh read the top of the page "bury is awesome" hardly slanderous

Stotty
30-05-2011, 01:42 PM
I have to agree wit bud aswell to be honest.

captainlip
30-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Agree with what? Who? This should be put to an end someone has lost there rag here and that wasn't the intention and clearly my comments have been misinterpreted as I've nothing but good things to say about the club and it's members

Si Coe
30-05-2011, 01:56 PM
Phil - you did insult the club, not individual members. Sorry, but you did - its there in the posts. It might not have been what you meant, but its what we all felt.

I can't/won't ban anyone. I can't anyway, but I'm opposed to the idea in the first place. However, my comments about helping out still stand - show how you can do it better first before you complain.

As for the straight answer: There isn't really one. My comment about 'what is the grass' is valid as the footballers are basically saying every bit of ground outside our fence is a football pitch. This includes the bits that currently don't have grass on! So unless you park in the main car park, wherever you park is 'wrong'.

captainlip
30-05-2011, 02:18 PM
That was my origional question about where we currently park behind race control? Is that a no go as it's certainly not fit for football lol.

And like I said show me where I slated bury! It hasn't happened, so I'd like to see quotes where I have! Burys a good club, but to many people try and run it or believe they have more of a say in the club than others and it's wrong!

Finally like I said in the last page it was clear I've more than made an effort helping out, packing up for sure, straightening the track which never gets done and finally marshalling when I pop up and am not even racing I could sit on my arse but no I choose to marshal and help out so again I TOTALY refute these claims. First time out I was last one there apart from yourself who was still working on your car.

Like I say I don't intend to piss people off but if they get upset because I say something they don't like about their car or that I'm better driver, who gives a crap it's a hobby and we ain't here for any other reason, people need to chill and understand what I'm saying before taking snippets of a post and twisting it.

You Don't see me verbally abusing other members but a number here have but you don't see me crying to get people banned, if I'm bothered by something I'd contact them and resolve it not resort to childish antics.

I'll say it one final time I refute the accusations about me not pulling my weight and that I've Slagged the club off because I say nothing but positives at other events.

Col
30-05-2011, 02:23 PM
If you actually read any further on I corrected myself! Who gives a crap what you call it I just wanted to clarify something, but the bury way is the awkward way as nobody can put two braincells together

I didn't specify all were thick fecks! But some are, buds I enjoy banter with you, I like a good bit of abuse it happens every day at work with the schizophrenic pricks I have to deal with but I enjoy it, but it has to be said some of the mental cases in the hospital have more brains and sense than some of the bury / other various clubs, seems to be this hobby attracts more than it's fair share of conservative bull shit

Queue the meaningless responses quoting snippets of this post from the unimaginative few

The usual simplicity of the replys you get from bury, name calling..... How creative


Just the ones slagging the club off from this thread...

captainlip
30-05-2011, 02:34 PM
I'm correct in every one of those quotes you do get stupid replys to a genuine question then followed by usual name calling and abuse, it happens I'm not slating bury or any individuals just the response you get from some people

mattybucks
30-05-2011, 02:39 PM
Bring a gum shield and some kind of face protection I reckon you might be hit in the head by a low flying buggy next time you race at bury because as you've stated we are all numb as piss stones.

I'm getting worried about you youre stick thin White as a sheet called gay and a male nurse all these things add highly together when assessing a risk factor and all the evidence points to you having AIDS

So Fu** off and die somewhere

Funniest thing i've read today!

Col
30-05-2011, 04:12 PM
I'm correct in every one of those quotes you do get stupid replys to a genuine question then followed by usual name calling and abuse, it happens I'm not slating bury or any individuals just the response you get from some people

No, YOU get name calling and abuse (ever wondered why?). You were slating bury, but not any individual members.

captainlip
30-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Tell you what col YOU quote where I have used VERBAL ABUSE and directed it towards someone! Go on waste your time finding it!

Col
30-05-2011, 07:18 PM
I specifically said that you hadn't used verbal abuse and directed it towards someone.

You said to show you where you had slated Bury as a club and I showed you.