View Full Version : Spy shot
budfish
28-06-2011, 07:13 PM
Matts b44
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb457/Budfish1975/6d61ef32.jpg
Chris B
28-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Yep it's a b44 alright lol
Stotty
28-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Smart I like it. Nothing on the laser though haha :p :p :p
mattb
28-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Another mega paint job by roger!!!
captainlip
28-06-2011, 08:06 PM
Must say that looks cracking Matt!
I've a new shell on the way with a better looking paintjob also
tisher
28-06-2011, 08:13 PM
I have seen the inside spy shot lots of power in that thing;)
Si Coe
28-06-2011, 08:15 PM
I have a new shell too, though it looks a lot like the old one! Except this time it has matching shells for the truck and 2wd as well.
The Bod
28-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Looking good Matt. Will be interesting to see its performance on the track.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.