|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Matts b44
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yep it's a b44 alright lol
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Smart I like it. Nothing on the laser though haha
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Another mega paint job by roger!!!
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Must say that looks cracking Matt!
I've a new shell on the way with a better looking paintjob also |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have seen the inside spy shot lots of power in that thing
__________________
BRONSON PRODUCTION tHE ONE MAN RACING TEAM |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have a new shell too, though it looks a lot like the old one! Except this time it has matching shells for the truck and 2wd as well.
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looking good Matt. Will be interesting to see its performance on the track.
__________________
Associated B44.2, Nosram Pearl Evolution ESC, Fusion Exceed 6.5T , 4200 Lipos, Savox
|
![]() |
|
|