PDA

View Full Version : CHECK THIS OUT!!!


mattb
20-07-2011, 03:14 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?p=529076#post529076

Just incase some of the bury lads have missed this youtube vid!!! lol

Si Coe
20-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Stu - If you got any more camp you'd have your own show at the Birdcage.....

budfish
20-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Tut tut tut :woot:Go on stu you could be the next Barrymore :D

Whiskers
20-07-2011, 04:27 PM
I actually laughed out loud when I watched this! :woot:

coleman758
20-07-2011, 06:03 PM
HAHA!!

THEY DO TAMIYA!

Si Coe
20-07-2011, 06:05 PM
From the way he 'acts' it looks like Stu 'does' a lot more than Tamiya.....

coleman758
20-07-2011, 06:10 PM
I like how he walks in whistling. moves the boxes a little, then is like "Ow shit its on" haha his face is a classic!

captainlip
20-07-2011, 06:24 PM
Forget barrymore it's del boys Market stall

tisher
20-07-2011, 07:11 PM
:woot:woow:woot:might get one of those Hornets swinging back gearboxes are the future:p

coleman758
20-07-2011, 07:13 PM
:woot:woow:woot:might get one of those Hornets swinging back gearboxes are the future:p

Ive got an original hornet kicking about in the atic somewhere!

minke
20-07-2011, 07:55 PM
I got my hornet somewhere too, lets go old school!!

mattb
20-07-2011, 07:56 PM
my first ever rc car was a tamiya hornet:thumbsup:

minke
20-07-2011, 07:57 PM
Next time I go to Je I gotta pretend to just notice Stu in a cringeworthy way too.

coleman758
20-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Thats it, lets do a vintage race!

I know this wont apply to Si Coe as he races vintage most weeks......



But how about a 6.5 brushless and lipos in a hornet..... I wonder how long the gear box would last?

budfish
20-07-2011, 08:00 PM
my first ever rc car was a tamiya hornet:thumbsup:

Grasshopper:drool:

tisher
20-07-2011, 08:02 PM
my first ever rc car was a tamiya hornet:thumbsup:

I was posh mine was a optima pro and I still have it chain drive and everything:woot::thumbsup:

The Bod
20-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Fantastic!!!

I was more of a Grasshopper for my first car, probably back in 1985 ish.

The Bod
20-07-2011, 08:11 PM
I like the idea of a vintage race sometime. I have a Grasshopper that works, complete with the Sandscorcher style rear wheels (may be good at bury on the sand). All cars should have a standard 540 motor and standard crappy suspension :)

coleman758
20-07-2011, 08:14 PM
I would give that ago!

I have all the brushed gear still, I have a Madbull too (I Think!)

My hornet had Rear truck wheels on, so it was jacked up at the back haha quality!

shanks
20-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Good idea, good video, Stu comes across well

Keep em coming je spares

Si Coe
20-07-2011, 08:56 PM
I like the idea of a vintage race sometime. I have a Grasshopper that works, complete with the Sandscorcher style rear wheels (may be good at bury on the sand). All cars should have a standard 540 motor and standard crappy suspension :)

I have a whole box of standard 540 motors in my lab at work. Now I just need to get my brother to search around in his loft and find my dads old Progress, chain drive and 4WS too! I think there is a Sand Scorcher in there too, original of course.

JonyNitro
20-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Now that's funny:D

woOdy
20-07-2011, 10:32 PM
Good idea, good video, Stu comes across well

Keep em coming je spares

Thanks mate:thumbsup:

coleman758
20-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Thanks mate:thumbsup:

I can see a few more great vids coming up!

Darren Wales
21-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Still chuckling to myself. when he introduces himself saying,

" Stu, Stu how are you? "

I'm not gonna be able to resist saying that every time I see him now.

:woot:

MRD
21-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Stu, You are my HERO :lol:.

cr1tch
22-07-2011, 07:34 PM
this is awsome, rock on stu!

ryanlownie
29-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Good idea, good video, Stu comes across well gay

Keep em coming je spares

Thanks mate:thumbsup:

:lol: