|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthre...076#post529076
Just incase some of the bury lads have missed this youtube vid!!! lol |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Stu - If you got any more camp you'd have your own show at the Birdcage.....
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Tut tut tut
Go on stu you could be the next Barrymore
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I actually laughed out loud when I watched this!
__________________
Team Associated B44FT ~ LRP SXX TC Spec ~ LRP Vector X12 6.5t ~ Savox SC-1251MG ~ Spektrum DX3S Schumacher Cougar SV Pro ~ LRP Sphere TC Spec ~ Losi Xcelorin 6.5t ~ Savox SC-1257 ~ Spektrum SR3100 ~ Spektrum DX3S In progress: Team Durango DEX410 V1-V4 hybrid ~ DESC410V2 ~ DEX210 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
HAHA!!
THEY DO TAMIYA! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
From the way he 'acts' it looks like Stu 'does' a lot more than Tamiya.....
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I like how he walks in whistling. moves the boxes a little, then is like "Ow shit its on" haha his face is a classic!
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Forget barrymore it's del boys Market stall
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
woow might get one of those Hornets swinging back gearboxes are the future
__________________
BRONSON PRODUCTION tHE ONE MAN RACING TEAM |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ive got an original hornet kicking about in the atic somewhere!
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I got my hornet somewhere too, lets go old school!!
__________________
Durango DEX410 Tekin rs pro/x12 6.5T DEX210 with Tekin and 6.5T Schumacher Cougar sv2 pro Ansmann Mad Rat, Mad monkey, Macnum Tamiya FAV, Tamiya Hornet Tamiya Grasshopper, Tamiya Hotshot Ansmann X4SC, Ansmann X4SC pro |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
my first ever rc car was a tamiya hornet
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Next time I go to Je I gotta pretend to just notice Stu in a cringeworthy way too.
__________________
Durango DEX410 Tekin rs pro/x12 6.5T DEX210 with Tekin and 6.5T Schumacher Cougar sv2 pro Ansmann Mad Rat, Mad monkey, Macnum Tamiya FAV, Tamiya Hornet Tamiya Grasshopper, Tamiya Hotshot Ansmann X4SC, Ansmann X4SC pro |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thats it, lets do a vintage race!
I know this wont apply to Si Coe as he races vintage most weeks...... But how about a 6.5 brushless and lipos in a hornet..... I wonder how long the gear box would last? |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was posh mine was a optima pro and I still have it chain drive and everything
![]()
__________________
BRONSON PRODUCTION tHE ONE MAN RACING TEAM |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Fantastic!!!
I was more of a Grasshopper for my first car, probably back in 1985 ish.
__________________
Associated B44.2, Nosram Pearl Evolution ESC, Fusion Exceed 6.5T , 4200 Lipos, Savox
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like the idea of a vintage race sometime. I have a Grasshopper that works, complete with the Sandscorcher style rear wheels (may be good at bury on the sand). All cars should have a standard 540 motor and standard crappy suspension
__________________
Associated B44.2, Nosram Pearl Evolution ESC, Fusion Exceed 6.5T , 4200 Lipos, Savox
|
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
I would give that ago!
I have all the brushed gear still, I have a Madbull too (I Think!) My hornet had Rear truck wheels on, so it was jacked up at the back haha quality! |
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Good idea, good video, Stu comes across well
Keep em coming je spares |
![]() |
|
|