View Full Version : RB5 anti roll bar
Chalkie
29-09-2011, 09:33 AM
I've been running my Vega RB5 indoors on carpet and feel it would benefit from a rear anti roll bar, has anyone made one to fit and if so what did you use? Pics would be a great help.
ben broughton
29-09-2011, 09:43 AM
I've been running my Vega RB5 indoors on carpet and feel it would benefit from a rear anti roll bar, has anyone made one to fit and if so what did you use? Pics would be a great help.
You can try mine on Sunday James. Ive never felt the need to use it yet. Dont ask me how it was made - ask Matt :)
chuckie stella
29-09-2011, 09:51 AM
You can try mine on Sunday James. Ive never felt the need to use it yet. Dont ask me how it was made - ask Matt :)
Busy day then Ben? :p
Where're we Sunday then?
ben broughton
29-09-2011, 12:59 PM
Busy day then Ben? :p
Where're we Sunday then?
Yeah Im busy trying to sell a load of racing gear - want to buy any Orca bits? :woot:
I suspect if I encouraged you to come to Broxtowe with me this weekend your Mrs would not be best pleased .....so im not going to! :p
Chalkie
29-09-2011, 11:37 PM
You can try mine on Sunday James. Ive never felt the need to use it yet. Dont ask me how it was made - ask Matt :)
That would be cool
chuckie stella
29-09-2011, 11:42 PM
Yeah Im busy trying to sell a load of racing gear - want to buy any Orca bits? :woot:
I suspect if I encouraged you to come to Broxtowe with me this weekend your Mrs would not be best pleased .....so im not going to! :p
See you there as he's safely here!! :thumbsup:
chuckie stella
29-09-2011, 11:43 PM
That would be cool
See you Sunday, Jim. Found some more orca stuff last night! ;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.