|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've been running my Vega RB5 indoors on carpet and feel it would benefit from a rear anti roll bar, has anyone made one to fit and if so what did you use? Pics would be a great help.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() Where're we Sunday then?
__________________
Absima - InsideLineRacing - Puppy Paint |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah Im busy trying to sell a load of racing gear - want to buy any Orca bits?
![]() I suspect if I encouraged you to come to Broxtowe with me this weekend your Mrs would not be best pleased .....so im not going to!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
That would be cool
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Absima - InsideLineRacing - Puppy Paint |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
See you Sunday, Jim. Found some more orca stuff last night!
__________________
Absima - InsideLineRacing - Puppy Paint |
![]() |
|
|