PDA

View Full Version : No sent messages in folder and contactiing oOple.


BeachBuggyPhil
28-12-2011, 10:12 PM
I have been trying to contact a seller but my sent message folder is empty so I don't know if they've sent or not and if he has read them and when I email him his address fails to deliver.
I tried pm-ing oOple using the contact option at the bottom \/ \/ but thwart got me a message back saying quota exceeded!
Anyone able to help?

bigred5765
28-12-2011, 10:24 PM
theres a box to put a tick in saying save sent messages

gainsy
28-12-2011, 10:37 PM
click on user cp at the top, then cick on edit options on the left menu, scroll down to private messaging then click on the Save a copy of sent messages in my sent items folder by default, scroll to the bottom & save setings, job done :D

BeachBuggyPhil
30-12-2011, 07:44 AM
Cheers