|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have been trying to contact a seller but my sent message folder is empty so I don't know if they've sent or not and if he has read them and when I email him his address fails to deliver.
I tried pm-ing oOple using the contact option at the bottom \/ \/ but thwart got me a message back saying quota exceeded! Anyone able to help? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
theres a box to put a tick in saying save sent messages
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
click on user cp at the top, then cick on edit options on the left menu, scroll down to private messaging then click on the Save a copy of sent messages in my sent items folder by default, scroll to the bottom & save setings, job done
__________________
A rc car is not just for christmas, it's for life
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cheers
|
![]() |
|
|