PDA

View Full Version : Monday 2nd January 2012


chrispattinson
29-12-2011, 11:55 AM
Racing is on Monday 2nd Jan 2012.

The track is already built - so we'll be looking for an early start

..... and getting everything away by 10PM

Get your cars sorted, and your passes out. :thumbsup:

corkyjohnson75
29-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Al defo be there.

Andyp
29-12-2011, 01:03 PM
I'll be there,Can't wait to try my chrimbo prezzies out !

What time are Doors gonna open ? I guess they is nothing on before us.

@ Chris p I found that front wing I was on about, it's in my box now, although i don't wanna give you it if it's gonna make you go quicker!!!

dpackster1980
29-12-2011, 02:26 PM
I can't wait either, fancy starting at 5 anyone?

I'm going to put 60 grams in the front of the X6 and leave the weight in the back. It should give me more steering as I was lacking loads in the final when the grip was up. This is the reason I hit Chris P. :thumbsup:

Andyp
29-12-2011, 02:39 PM
I'll be there@ 5

You opening up Pack ?

What are people going to be running ?

beasty boys motorsport
29-12-2011, 03:21 PM
cant make it monday as im at the xmas stages rally at croft:)

dpackster1980
29-12-2011, 03:42 PM
I'll be there@ 5

You opening up Pack ?

What are people going to be running ?

If its a decent turnout then both 2 and 4wd. It was excellent close racing on Tuesday even though the turnout wasn't great. It'll still be good, the jump is mint but you can't take it half hearted otherwise it gets messy. :thumbsup:

dpackster1980
29-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Deleted.

Steven Forster
29-12-2011, 04:25 PM
Count me in :thumbsup:

Shifta
29-12-2011, 06:48 PM
I'll be there@ 5

You opening up Pack ?

What are people going to be running ?

I'm up for both again.. :thumbsup:

chrispattinson
29-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Both :thumbs up:

chris68nufc
29-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Both for me! Tyres ordered....wheels in acetone now!! Whoop whoop!!!!:thumbsup:

dpackster1980
01-01-2012, 08:03 PM
There's bad news, tomorrow night won't be free. I believe as of the beginning of January we have to start paying rent so its £5 per class. :thumbdown:

I hope paying doesn't put people off, remember we're starting at 5 again and I want to be out before 10 as I'm back at work on the 3rd.

chris68nufc
01-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Stupid reason making it free anyway....what a stupid idea!! A fiver is an absolute bargain! Lets hope theres a few there tomorrow!

Andyp
03-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Heres a few clips of the racing, they are abit short as i was meant to be marshling!!!!!

http://youtu.be/GS7O0iaCAW8

http://youtu.be/cdOUF9IevQI

http://youtu.be/HryQVKThXJM

http://youtu.be/GS7O0iaCAW8

Shifta
03-01-2012, 06:30 AM
Here's 1 of andy's SC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRtGw4U7bC8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

N7ELA
03-01-2012, 06:38 AM
some of us are still at work.... :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: