|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Racing is on Monday 2nd Jan 2012.
The track is already built - so we'll be looking for an early start ..... and getting everything away by 10PM Get your cars sorted, and your passes out.
__________________
Schumacher racing http://www.racingcars.com ne-rc.blogspot.com My Trader Feedback : www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25402 |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Al defo be there.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there,Can't wait to try my chrimbo prezzies out !
What time are Doors gonna open ? I guess they is nothing on before us. @ Chris p I found that front wing I was on about, it's in my box now, although i don't wanna give you it if it's gonna make you go quicker!!! |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I can't wait either, fancy starting at 5 anyone?
I'm going to put 60 grams in the front of the X6 and leave the weight in the back. It should give me more steering as I was lacking loads in the final when the grip was up. This is the reason I hit Chris P. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there@ 5
You opening up Pack ? What are people going to be running ? |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
cant make it monday as im at the xmas stages rally at croft
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Deleted.
Last edited by dpackster1980; 29-12-2011 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Duplicate post. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Count me in
__________________
AKA Dexter Ex Club Chairman Visit our Face Book Page for address and to book in https://www.facebook.com/groups/289589121226171/ http://www.neamotorsport.co.uk/ |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Both :thumbs up:
__________________
Schumacher racing http://www.racingcars.com ne-rc.blogspot.com My Trader Feedback : www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25402 |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Both for me! Tyres ordered....wheels in acetone now!! Whoop whoop!!!!
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
There's bad news, tomorrow night won't be free. I believe as of the beginning of January we have to start paying rent so its £5 per class.
I hope paying doesn't put people off, remember we're starting at 5 again and I want to be out before 10 as I'm back at work on the 3rd. |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Stupid reason making it free anyway....what a stupid idea!! A fiver is an absolute bargain! Lets hope theres a few there tomorrow!
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Heres a few clips of the racing, they are abit short as i was meant to be marshling!!!!!
http://youtu.be/GS7O0iaCAW8 http://youtu.be/cdOUF9IevQI http://youtu.be/HryQVKThXJM http://youtu.be/GS7O0iaCAW8 |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
some of us are still at work....
__________________
___________________________ Neil Adamson |
![]() |
|
|