View Full Version : Losi xcelerion 13.5t
Lee24h
20-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Hi
Does any know what degrees of timing
The xcellerion 13.5t motor has as i want
To run a tekin speedo with it
Cheers
Lee
TKG26
21-01-2012, 09:32 PM
I don't know the timing but i have been racing that motor for 5 years!! For the last 2 years on a weekly basis in my 2wd buggy. I run speedpassion with boost on it. Rock solid and runs cool. I never feel slow with it. In the 5 years i only replaced one bearing! LOL
Lee24h
22-01-2012, 10:22 AM
I don't know the timing but i have been racing that motor for 5 years!! For the last 2 years on a weekly basis in my 2wd buggy. I run speedpassion with boost on it. Rock solid and runs cool. I never feel slow with it. In the 5 years i only replaced one bearing! LOL
Oh right cheers
What timing do you run on your esc as i
Not want to blow it up
Cheers
TKG26
23-01-2012, 03:44 AM
I run speed passion. I worked off this setup to start just to give you an idea.
http://www.speedpassion.net/uploadfiles/setup/20116213011110323Stock%20Setup%20-%20Stock%28SC%20with%2017.5%29%202WD%20Buggy%20Dav id%20P%20%28May%20Losi%2022%29.jpg
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.