|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi
Does any know what degrees of timing The xcellerion 13.5t motor has as i want To run a tekin speedo with it Cheers Lee |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't know the timing but i have been racing that motor for 5 years!! For the last 2 years on a weekly basis in my 2wd buggy. I run speedpassion with boost on it. Rock solid and runs cool. I never feel slow with it. In the 5 years i only replaced one bearing! LOL
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
What timing do you run on your esc as i Not want to blow it up Cheers |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I run speed passion. I worked off this setup to start just to give you an idea.
http://www.speedpassion.net/uploadfi...si%2022%29.jpg |
![]() |
|
|