PDA

View Full Version : Taking apart a Vantage 3


Garry
26-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Anyone done it before? My handle has been getting looser over the last year, to the point that I daren't carry the transmitter by it. I have removed all the screws I can see on the rear (2 by the inner of the handle, 2 on the top corners, 2 under the battery tray) but something is still holding the rear of the casing on to the main body of it. Is there a guide online somewhere?

maky
26-01-2012, 04:50 PM
There's a couple under the rubber grip on the back

Garry
26-01-2012, 09:56 PM
That would explain it :lol: Is the grip glued onto the casing?

Dazzler
26-01-2012, 10:07 PM
It's not glued, it has hook like mouldings, if you slowly and carefully prise the rubber inserts out, they will come away.

Garry
27-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Brill, found them and tightened the handle nuts, sorted now. Thanks guys. :thumbsup: