|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anyone done it before? My handle has been getting looser over the last year, to the point that I daren't carry the transmitter by it. I have removed all the screws I can see on the rear (2 by the inner of the handle, 2 on the top corners, 2 under the battery tray) but something is still holding the rear of the casing on to the main body of it. Is there a guide online somewhere?
__________________
Yellow wheels are faster - FACT |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
There's a couple under the rubber grip on the back
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
That would explain it
Is the grip glued onto the casing?
__________________
Yellow wheels are faster - FACT |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's not glued, it has hook like mouldings, if you slowly and carefully prise the rubber inserts out, they will come away.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Brill, found them and tightened the handle nuts, sorted now. Thanks guys.
__________________
Yellow wheels are faster - FACT |
![]() |
|
|