View Full Version : Nude pics of the new CAT SX available.
A.J. Gee
20-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Check out Redrc.net
mark christopher
20-03-2008, 08:42 PM
why not just look at the thread on here??
A.J. Gee
20-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Not sure what you mean Sir.
rcracer
20-03-2008, 08:58 PM
always check out Jimmys news :p
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9273
A.J. Gee
20-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Yeah your right. Plus Jimmys photos seem a bit larger and show more detail:lol:
Spoolio
21-03-2008, 04:19 PM
I not 100% sure yet but my initial reaction is that it seems a bit over-complicated for an off-road car. Simple and strong good, exposed belts bad etc. I know its a personal thing but there is way too much purple going on.
I think I'll stick with my "plastique fantastique" Tamiya for the time being.
usagi
21-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Lets hope we don't have a new take on the old "Rippoff Britain" routine...
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=204646&page=4 (towards bottom of the page)
Schumacher USA estimated price $499.99......Schumacher U.K estimated price £349.99 :confused:
RogerM
22-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Well that will be the different taxes between the two countries. So no not a new take, the same old take, take, take, take!!!
bert digler
22-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Well that will be the different taxes between the two countries. So no not a new take, the same old take, take, take, take!!!
dont forget the b44 is list 500 dollars can be found for 320 so that price should be discounted pretty quickly
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.