|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Check out Redrc.net
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
why not just look at the thread on here??
__________________
MBModels - Schumacher Racing - Vapextech.co.uk - MRT - Savox - SMD |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not sure what you mean Sir.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
![]() |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah your right. Plus Jimmys photos seem a bit larger and show more detail
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I not 100% sure yet but my initial reaction is that it seems a bit over-complicated for an off-road car. Simple and strong good, exposed belts bad etc. I know its a personal thing but there is way too much purple going on.
I think I'll stick with my "plastique fantastique" Tamiya for the time being. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Lets hope we don't have a new take on the old "Rippoff Britain" routine...
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...=204646&page=4 (towards bottom of the page) Schumacher USA estimated price $499.99......Schumacher U.K estimated price £349.99
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well that will be the different taxes between the two countries. So no not a new take, the same old take, take, take, take!!!
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
dont forget the b44 is list 500 dollars can be found for 320 so that price should be discounted pretty quickly
__________________
who knows who cares
|
![]() |
|
|