PDA

View Full Version : team associated b2


OneKiwi
21-03-2012, 06:29 AM
Is this car worth anything?
Is so how much and does anyone here want to buy one?
There is one complete chassis and one extra nerarly complete rolling

Chrislong
21-03-2012, 07:55 AM
Undamaged? It must be worth something, as I know if I was a collector of RC cars for shelf queens that would be a must have addition. But im not. Post in vintage section on here too see what interest you get.

OneKiwi
21-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Will do thanks

gazhillAE
21-03-2012, 09:13 AM
James that owns rhr raceway might be interested.
Not sure what his username is on here
Sorry

Col
21-03-2012, 12:14 PM
James that owns rhr raceway might be interested.
Not sure what his username is on here
Sorry

His username is James...!

adey
21-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Mint b3 worlds for sale. Loads of spares nip

Welshy40
21-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Ive also got a large amount of new spares going, items were listed ages back in the for sale section and would sell all for a ton. Great car and easy to set up, easy to drive and i still use mine.

adey
21-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Thats right. The car is very easy to get on with. I got a real nice one but as its too nice to use I want to replace it with something that won't just be sitting on my wardrobe. The guy I had it off went mad buying every new spare part available I think.

OneKiwi
22-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Worth anything?

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/simonandhanna/IMAG0741.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/simonandhanna/IMAG0742.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/simonandhanna/IMAG0740.jpg

Col
22-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Those are not B2's.

Those are B4's