|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is this car worth anything?
Is so how much and does anyone here want to buy one? There is one complete chassis and one extra nerarly complete rolling |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Undamaged? It must be worth something, as I know if I was a collector of RC cars for shelf queens that would be a must have addition. But im not. Post in vintage section on here too see what interest you get.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Will do thanks
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
James that owns rhr raceway might be interested.
Not sure what his username is on here Sorry
__________________
Gareth Hill Schumacher - Sanwa - LRP - Mb models |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
His username is James...!
__________________
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mint b3 worlds for sale. Loads of spares nip
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ive also got a large amount of new spares going, items were listed ages back in the for sale section and would sell all for a ton. Great car and easy to set up, easy to drive and i still use mine.
__________________
www.kamtec.co.uk www.fibre-lyte.co.uk answer-rc.com/uk/en/ Answer UK team driver Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis Designer of the Lazer ZXRS |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thats right. The car is very easy to get on with. I got a real nice one but as its too nice to use I want to replace it with something that won't just be sitting on my wardrobe. The guy I had it off went mad buying every new spare part available I think.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Worth anything?
![]() ![]()
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Those are not B2's.
Those are B4's
__________________
|
![]() |
|
|