View Full Version : Racing 15th
Maddy
14-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Whos racing tomorrow?
Hope its a better turn out than last week guys.
Chris B
14-04-2012, 06:28 PM
I'm coming. Would have last week too but I saw the rain and wimped out
Si Coe
14-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Actually the starting turnout last week wasn't bad really. Its just everyone disappeared partway through!
Dex210 - Ready with new Tresrey bits
RC10 - Ready with new Fibrelyte towers
Bmax - Ready with new Team Wave esc and motor
Might even get one of the trucks finished tonight too.
Big Show
14-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Me and scott will be their weather permiting.
tisher
14-04-2012, 06:37 PM
our crowd are coming over tomorrow not got a clue which car I am going to run tho will have to have a play in practice to decide before I book in:lol:what time is everyone getting there
coleman758
14-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Jeeze man! Make your mind up!
Run your 2WD!
tisher
14-04-2012, 07:05 PM
:lol:Lees fixed his durongo so we should kick his butt its only polite:woot::lol:
Deano
14-04-2012, 07:05 PM
I'll be there but not sure how much racing I'll do on the standard Losi Scte Kit tyres because I haven't had chance to get anymore tyres. :(
Maddy
14-04-2012, 07:06 PM
Actually the starting turnout last week wasn't bad really. Its just everyone disappeared partway through!
Dex210 - Ready with new Tresrey bits
RC10 - Ready with new Fibrelyte towers
Bmax - Ready with new Team Wave esc and motor
Might even get one of the trucks finished tonight too.
What ever you race si just make sure it can get over the tabletop,(its a jump)not a place to do doughnuts on :D:D:lol:
Si Coe
14-04-2012, 07:10 PM
The Tresrey parts are mainly concerned with converting the car to run pin fit wheels so I can use tyres that actually work on a damp tabletop!
tisher
14-04-2012, 07:10 PM
What ever you race si just make sure it can get over the tabletop,(its a jump)not a place to do doughnuts on :D:D:lol:
I heard he was sat having a coffee and a danish reading the times paper on it last time:woot::lol:
Maddy
14-04-2012, 07:18 PM
I heard he was sat having a coffee and a danish reading the times paper on it last time:woot::lol:
So so funny that last week, synchronised doughnuts :lol::lol:
Si Coe
14-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Mind you, those Hot Laps tyres that were so comical on the tabletop were amazing everywhere else. I was on the lead lap (albeit some way back) despite a spin on the tabletop virtually every lap - must have been flying the rest of the way round!
tisher
14-04-2012, 07:23 PM
I am looking forward to having a go at this new table top sounds interesting
coleman758
14-04-2012, 07:26 PM
:lol:Lees fixed his durongo so we should kick his butt its only polite:woot::lol:
Ive not got a shell for my 410, or Spikes..... 210 it is....
tisher
14-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Ive not got a shell for my 410, or Spikes..... 210 it is....
okay I will run the b4 then buddy just running it with the cheap remote tho:thumbdown:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.