|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Whos racing tomorrow?
Hope its a better turn out than last week guys. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm coming. Would have last week too but I saw the rain and wimped out
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Actually the starting turnout last week wasn't bad really. Its just everyone disappeared partway through!
Dex210 - Ready with new Tresrey bits RC10 - Ready with new Fibrelyte towers Bmax - Ready with new Team Wave esc and motor Might even get one of the trucks finished tonight too.
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Me and scott will be their weather permiting.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
our crowd are coming over tomorrow not got a clue which car I am going to run tho will have to have a play in practice to decide before I book in
what time is everyone getting there
__________________
BRONSON PRODUCTION tHE ONE MAN RACING TEAM |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Jeeze man! Make your mind up!
Run your 2WD! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
Lees fixed his durongo so we should kick his butt its only polite![]()
__________________
BRONSON PRODUCTION tHE ONE MAN RACING TEAM |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there but not sure how much racing I'll do on the standard Losi Scte Kit tyres because I haven't had chance to get anymore tyres.
__________________
My trader feedback. http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97757 |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() ![]()
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
The Tresrey parts are mainly concerned with converting the car to run pin fit wheels so I can use tyres that actually work on a damp tabletop!
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]()
__________________
BRONSON PRODUCTION tHE ONE MAN RACING TEAM |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]()
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mind you, those Hot Laps tyres that were so comical on the tabletop were amazing everywhere else. I was on the lead lap (albeit some way back) despite a spin on the tabletop virtually every lap - must have been flying the rest of the way round!
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am looking forward to having a go at this new table top sounds interesting
__________________
BRONSON PRODUCTION tHE ONE MAN RACING TEAM |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ive not got a shell for my 410, or Spikes..... 210 it is....
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
okay I will run the b4 then buddy just running it with the cheap remote tho
__________________
BRONSON PRODUCTION tHE ONE MAN RACING TEAM |
![]() |
|
|