hi mate how long can you run your losi xcelorin sytem for ???????/
  3. stampede vxlboy
    15-07-2009
    stampede vxlboy
    if you need any help with the new track just tell me
  4. stampede vxlboy
    14-07-2009
    stampede vxlboy
    i got my losi sytem back today 10.5 how long can you run your car for with the losi i used the frist time for 5 mins and it burnt the esc and motor out and i got my new 1 back today do you know anybody who wants to buy a unused sytem £120all boxed with card reader usd cables. never used
  5. stampede vxlboy
    13-07-2009
    stampede vxlboy
    james what the best glue for tyres i have tryed tyre glue and it just come back off with the power and they was complete set proline
  6. stampede vxlboy
    12-07-2009
    stampede vxlboy
    james my car not ready its going back ansmanns and my other cars are to fast??????????
  7. stampede vxlboy
    12-07-2009
    stampede vxlboy
    will you get back to me about my b.r.a.c so i can get 1 and can i do all the local tracks coz i have stop driving cannot run my car no more because of my job . i will just do the local 1 coz i have not got transports to do north-west-east regional . so i am stuck to local track near by york . but would be a nightmare without transport or carnt i just do the local 1 or do i have to do them all
  8. stampede vxlboy
    12-07-2009
    stampede vxlboy
    hi mate there seem to be a problem with the mad rat like the green plate this is the second plate i have had so i am going to wait till i get my bearing kit and send it back to ansmanns and let them sort it out thanks mate. so if i get it back in about 3 weeks will i still be able to race at cullingworth and will i be able to race at keighley with my other cars like the big 1 you was looking at and how do i get my b.r.a.c if the clubs not got 1 ? where do i get the form from? batley club or what? the track at keighley need to do trucks and buggy and small truck like the mini erevo vxl traxxas 1/16 scale but like a 1/10 scale . some people on here are racing them or ready but i am wait for my from the usa
    thanks simon
  9. stampede vxlboy
    10-07-2009
    stampede vxlboy
    is it at cullingworth tomorrow night sorry i got it wrong dates
  10. stampede vxlboy
    10-07-2009
    stampede vxlboy
    james its going to be about 2 weeks before i get the ball bearing kit but i would like to run it brushed for now will you let me know if your coming our not email; o0r phone me i wanted to use it next week at your club. i phoned ansmann today and they said send it to them and they will sort it out but iots going to take about 4 or 5 weeks before they can look at it thanks simon