Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 46
  1. rc_penguin
    09-04-2009
    rc_penguin
    Oh well never mind
  2. Team No Idea
    09-04-2009
    Team No Idea
    Hello mate.. i have just been checking the weather for tommorrow. Every forecast i look at says 'bloomin rain !!! ARRGGGG.
  3. rc_penguin
    07-04-2009
    rc_penguin
    ah ha!! it got losi shocks on it, ill have a trakpower 4900 in it soon, ill give my orion and my dads demon a go aswell, simply the heavier the pack the better but if its a light pack add weight and its the same affect. i dont know what its like yet outdoors ill give it ago when i next go testing, at the players it felt a little understeery but i think the surface had a little to do with that
  4. Team No Idea
    07-04-2009
    Team No Idea
    WHAT!!!! ha ha ha! gotta do that with mine now! lol. pitty the suspension isn't up to the job!. how does your X6 go with the Lipo mate? and what lipo have you got for it?
  5. rc_penguin
    07-04-2009
    rc_penguin
    Ok dude, the tyres should be ok for another run, i got me mad bull running its lipo'ed with a 6.5 brrushless in it its awesome they tyres ballon to arond 12 inches my road isnt long enough to get it to top wack it wheelies to
  6. Team No Idea
    07-04-2009
    Team No Idea
    ooooo, not sure ill have a look. bring your wheels tomorrow and ill acetone the tyres off for you. Cool, if its ok with your dad then ill come and grab you bright and early. Really want to get this X-6 going. The B44 felt rubbish yesterday so need to work on that too, im kind of dissapointed with it all at the mo.
  7. rc_penguin
    07-04-2009
    rc_penguin
    Woop woop!!!! would love to mate if its ok bet a check with me dad first, have ya got a spare set of knackered b44 wheels tyres mine are all slick now!!!!
  8. Team No Idea
    07-04-2009
    Team No Idea
    hello mailliaw how are ya! fancy comin to eden park friday if its dry for some practice? i can pick you up.
  9. rc_penguin
    17-03-2009
    rc_penguin
    your a nutter! haha
  10. Team No Idea
    17-03-2009
    Team No Idea
    Woo Hoo, got myself a MID44 mmmmmm!