oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   YORCC - York (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Yorcc 2011/12 Championship Results (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103633)

Mike2222 17-06-2012 03:17 PM

Yorcc 2011/12 Championship Results
 
The final results are now on line at www.yorcc.org.uk.
Congratulations to Simon Major, Steven Butterfield and Josh Rose, the winners of the 2011-12 YORCC Indoor Championship.
Mike

Moss Models 17-06-2012 05:06 PM

Does not look they have been updated yet?

Unless I am being a bit thick!

AC199 18-06-2012 05:51 AM

Not you who's being thick Alex, whoever designed the website decided to use panes instead of includes. Think of it as 2 separate web pages, and use the right click option on the bottom section to refresh it and it should come up.

AC

Moss Models 18-06-2012 07:15 AM

Cheers Chris I can now see it. :)

AC199 19-06-2012 09:48 PM

No worries. I'm wondering if the website redesign is going to be done by the start of the new season. I doubt it, but it would be nice.

farmboy 20-06-2012 04:44 PM

That was supposed to be me but I'm afraid a lot of other 'stuff' got in the way.

AC199 20-06-2012 05:39 PM

If you want it sorting, just let me know and I'll handle it. Not a problem. Website would be down for a week or so, but its the break so shouldnt be a problem...


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com