|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
The final results are now on line at www.yorcc.org.uk.
Congratulations to Simon Major, Steven Butterfield and Josh Rose, the winners of the 2011-12 YORCC Indoor Championship. Mike |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Does not look they have been updated yet?
Unless I am being a bit thick! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not you who's being thick Alex, whoever designed the website decided to use panes instead of includes. Think of it as 2 separate web pages, and use the right click option on the bottom section to refresh it and it should come up.
AC
__________________
Thanks to Gray @ 01 and Alex @ Moss Models for being a pair of legends and supporting their local clubs! Trader Feedback |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cheers Chris I can now see it.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
No worries. I'm wondering if the website redesign is going to be done by the start of the new season. I doubt it, but it would be nice.
__________________
Thanks to Gray @ 01 and Alex @ Moss Models for being a pair of legends and supporting their local clubs! Trader Feedback |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
That was supposed to be me but I'm afraid a lot of other 'stuff' got in the way.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you want it sorting, just let me know and I'll handle it. Not a problem. Website would be down for a week or so, but its the break so shouldnt be a problem...
__________________
Thanks to Gray @ 01 and Alex @ Moss Models for being a pair of legends and supporting their local clubs! Trader Feedback |
![]() |
|
|