oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Xcelorin brushless/ mamba/ mtroniks combo (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10377)

B4 Sloth 29-04-2008 07:27 AM

Xcelorin brushless/ mamba/ mtroniks combo
 
Hello,
I have previously posted threads about motors. I need new motor and if i stay with brushed i will fork out for a checkpoint11 or 12 double for my B4. However I would love to go brushless to save in the long run-
i will not be competing at Nationals or regionals, just at my local club. I would love to go out and get a 6.5 novak or lrp combo but cannot afford it. I have seen that there are cheeper options ou there- losi xcelerion available for 110 quid at Dms as a combo.

Are these to be avoided like the plague? they look o.k but dont want to make a misinformed purchase- mamba max instead? M troniks?
Or do i save and save til i can get to 170 quids worth of Brca legal novak/lrp/ nosram?
Thanks for your support...sorry to keep going over the same ground...minefield!!!

Southwell 29-04-2008 07:30 AM

Save up a bit more and buy a decent combo, or second hand they can go for around £100 if you wait for the right deal. I wouldn't buy an Mtroniks brushless, not had any experience of other cheap ones....


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com