Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29-04-2008
B4 Sloth's Avatar
B4 Sloth B4 Sloth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Essex
Posts: 329
Default Xcelorin brushless/ mamba/ mtroniks combo

Hello,
I have previously posted threads about motors. I need new motor and if i stay with brushed i will fork out for a checkpoint11 or 12 double for my B4. However I would love to go brushless to save in the long run-
i will not be competing at Nationals or regionals, just at my local club. I would love to go out and get a 6.5 novak or lrp combo but cannot afford it. I have seen that there are cheeper options ou there- losi xcelerion available for 110 quid at Dms as a combo.

Are these to be avoided like the plague? they look o.k but dont want to make a misinformed purchase- mamba max instead? M troniks?
Or do i save and save til i can get to 170 quids worth of Brca legal novak/lrp/ nosram?
Thanks for your support...sorry to keep going over the same ground...minefield!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29-04-2008
Southwell Southwell is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Basingstoke
Posts: 4,123
Send a message via MSN to Southwell
Default

Save up a bit more and buy a decent combo, or second hand they can go for around £100 if you wait for the right deal. I wouldn't buy an Mtroniks brushless, not had any experience of other cheap ones....
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com