oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Surrey & Hants RCCC (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   short course (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111851)

grobson1970 05-10-2012 10:27 AM

short course
 
Would it be possible to run a short course race once a month on a Tuesday.
People could book in before the day so you no there is enough people to run a race ?.

Gary

Dudders 05-10-2012 11:58 AM

You can race a short course whenever you like. We've tried for the last year to promote the class locally but only a couple of people have them, personally I love them.

So bring it along and we'll put it into a mix heat. I know Ludders has one but can't race Thursday, I do and so does Darren. Think even Chris Ellis still has his as well.

grobson1970 05-10-2012 12:45 PM

some people get the hump when you mix it up .
I no i would not want my buggy getting mashed up by a short course :-)
Everyone keeps going on about what good fun they are but no one seems to want to race them .
I dont get it ?

Kelk 05-10-2012 03:25 PM

I'm really tempted to get one - if the racing kicks off I'd be up for it

Dudders 05-10-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grobson1970 (Post 701061)
some people get the hump when you mix it up .
I no i would not want my buggy getting mashed up by a short course :-)
Everyone keeps going on about what good fun they are but no one seems to want to race them .
I dont get it ?

Agree, but it's the double edge sword! we need 5 to run a single heat for them so we get some marshals for the next heat. The more that get em, the more we'll race, I prefer the, to buggies!

Dudders 05-10-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelk (Post 701095)
I'm really tempted to get one - if the racing kicks off I'd be up for it

If you built it they will come. Buy one, 2wd only (4wd is cheating) and being it.... There are more out there.....

grobson1970 06-10-2012 06:57 AM

Come on people lets get this show on the road !!!!!:thumbsup:

TARTMAN 07-10-2012 10:15 AM

love my SC
 
but its now sitting in a box waiting to be sold, as just never got to race it.

so for sale, and 4wd is not cheating, its more fun, IMHO...

IF we have a regular monthy tuesday race, and we get enough for 2 heats, or we get a regular thursday heat for them, i would keep it, as its awsome and more fun than buggies. way more fun....

Dudders 07-10-2012 01:08 PM

There will never be a solo short course meeting, but we can run a heat for 4 but maybe 5 trucks so all can Marshall.

I'll have my truck this week as my C4.1 has gone and the new one not arriving yet.

Chris is buying one this week too, 2wd.

grobson1970 08-10-2012 07:56 AM

I'v got the blitz ESE pro 2WD

Gary

Kelk 09-10-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dudders (Post 701109)
If you built it they will come. Buy one, 2wd only (4wd is cheating) and being it.... There are more out there.....

That's it then

I'm getting one

TARTMAN 09-10-2012 10:11 PM

my hong nor for sale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelk (Post 702463)
That's it then

I'm getting one

I wont be racing much for a while, My 4wd AWSOME SC is for sale, can go as almost RTR just need a servo and receiver. will sell with all other electrics, speedo, motor/heatsink. loads of spares and 2 shells, and 3 sets of wheels/tyres.

VERY fast truck all will tell you that, and handles great. £180 buys it with motor/esc.

can include a very good fast savox 1268 servo for £30 more. and a Receiver for £20.

or the lot for £220............................... bargain!

can run with sticks or saddles......


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com