![]() |
New piece of kit called Elvo
I got myself a fantastically techy piece of kit. It cleans the point of soldering irons.
The best thing about it is that it's called Elvo. (any relation??? :woot:) http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...9/DSC00146.jpg Did I need it? No. Is it usefull? Of course! Saves me having to wipe my soldering iron on the sponge... A bit like employing someone to stir your tea :D |
haha my mum stirs my tea before she buts it in my sippy cup so i dont spill it.
A |
Do you have to push that red button every time or is that the power switch?
You what Ash...sippy cup? :) :) |
|
Quote:
Ash, you still on the sippy cups?!? My mum let's me take the cork off my fork on sundays. And I'm allowed metal cuttlery this year too :thumbsup: |
wow i wish i could have metal cutlery:cry:
A |
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 05:02 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com