|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I got myself a fantastically techy piece of kit. It cleans the point of soldering irons.
The best thing about it is that it's called Elvo. (any relation??? )![]() Did I need it? No. Is it usefull? Of course! Saves me having to wipe my soldering iron on the sponge... A bit like employing someone to stir your tea
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
haha my mum stirs my tea before she buts it in my sippy cup so i dont spill it.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Do you have to push that red button every time or is that the power switch?
You what Ash...sippy cup?
__________________
X-5^2 :: CR2 :: XXX-T MF |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() Ash, you still on the sippy cups?!? My mum let's me take the cork off my fork on sundays. And I'm allowed metal cuttlery this year too |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
wow i wish i could have metal cutlery
![]() A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mmmm, 2 wet foam rollers you say...
|
![]() |
|
|