oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrics (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   LRP Sphere reverse polarity (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12369)

dancoog 14-07-2008 10:37 PM

LRP Sphere reverse polarity
 
I'm stupid I know but in a momentary lapse f concentration I hooked my speedo up reverse polarity. :(
I clued in a moment too late but it had already fried itself. any advise other than send it back to their service team?

sparrow.2 14-07-2008 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancoog (Post 141799)
I'm stupid I know but in a momentary lapse f concentration I hooked my speedo up reverse polarity. :(
I clued in a moment too late but it had already fried itself. any advise other than send it back to their service team?


Use deans plugs next time. You can't plug them in wrong :)

Or build your wiring so that the wires will only reach the plug they are meant to go into.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com