Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14-07-2008
dancoog's Avatar
dancoog dancoog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 172
Default LRP Sphere reverse polarity

I'm stupid I know but in a momentary lapse f concentration I hooked my speedo up reverse polarity.
I clued in a moment too late but it had already fried itself. any advise other than send it back to their service team?
__________________
X-factory www.xfactoryrc.com
Viper RC solutions
Stickit1 stickit1racing.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14-07-2008
sparrow.2's Avatar
sparrow.2 sparrow.2 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Langenfeld/Germany
Posts: 1,383
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancoog View Post
I'm stupid I know but in a momentary lapse f concentration I hooked my speedo up reverse polarity.
I clued in a moment too late but it had already fried itself. any advise other than send it back to their service team?

Use deans plugs next time. You can't plug them in wrong

Or build your wiring so that the wires will only reach the plug they are meant to go into.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com