oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Batley Buggy Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Paint jobs (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124120)

Tobamory 09-03-2013 09:12 PM

Paint jobs
 
Anybody know of anyone either local or nationwide who does good paint jobs.

I'm looking for a full Union Jack body paint, I have messages a guy on the forums who's gong to ask his local guy who did his, but I wanted to ask you lot if anybody knew of anybody with super skills.

Prices if you can give an indication

Thanks guys

Rob

Ps not my body the K1

Ryan Edwards 2 09-03-2013 09:45 PM

Mike Parker number 5 designs he also races at batley and brings the shop with him, parts website http://number5rc.co.uk/. Painting website http://www.number5designs.co.uk/

Ryan Edwards 2 09-03-2013 09:53 PM

Number 5 designs pics http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46098.

Aire valley 09-03-2013 09:59 PM

Andy Shillito at Batley..... Shilly shells on the forum does a n excellent job..

Tobamory 09-03-2013 10:37 PM

That name ring a bell Alan, sure he was abc long ago?

Thanks guys I,ll ask when I'm there. Cheers

neallewis 10-03-2013 12:49 AM

Mike Parker, Andy Shillito and Craig Mawson/Cstar Paint in Barnsley: http://cstarpaint.wix.com/rc

Danny Harrison 10-03-2013 01:42 AM

Mikes doing my new shell too pal. Have a look at it when its done ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com