|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anybody know of anyone either local or nationwide who does good paint jobs.
I'm looking for a full Union Jack body paint, I have messages a guy on the forums who's gong to ask his local guy who did his, but I wanted to ask you lot if anybody knew of anybody with super skills. Prices if you can give an indication Thanks guys Rob Ps not my body the K1 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mike Parker number 5 designs he also races at batley and brings the shop with him, parts website http://number5rc.co.uk/. Painting website http://www.number5designs.co.uk/
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Number 5 designs pics http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46098.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Andy Shillito at Batley..... Shilly shells on the forum does a n excellent job..
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
That name ring a bell Alan, sure he was abc long ago?
Thanks guys I,ll ask when I'm there. Cheers |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mike Parker, Andy Shillito and Craig Mawson/Cstar Paint in Barnsley: http://cstarpaint.wix.com/rc
__________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Yokomo - YZ-2CAL3 | YZ-2DTM3 | YZ-4SF2 | YZ-2T | YZ-2DTM Worlds | YZ-2DTM x2 | YRX-12 x2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mikes doing my new shell too pal. Have a look at it when its done
|
![]() |
|
|