oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Batley Buggy Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Got a battery (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124696)

Dr coolio 16-03-2013 08:49 PM

Got a battery
 
I got a new lipo 2s hardcase battery my car us now insane:drool::p

Dr coolio 16-03-2013 09:01 PM

I would also like to say thank you to everyone who gave me advice and helped me and I will hopefully be there next Sunday 24th and be racing :thumbsup:

Swell 16-03-2013 09:32 PM

Happy days :thumbsup:

Did you check your speed controler will run lipo......

Danny Harrison 16-03-2013 11:12 PM

Yep as swell said, make sure it's ment to run lipo. Also make sure you set it to 2 cell lipo so it cuts off before the lipo voltage drops too low or you will cook that bad boy ;)

Dr coolio 17-03-2013 07:36 AM

How I do I do these things

Dr coolio 17-03-2013 10:42 AM

My local model shop put a deans connector on for me if that's what u mean

mattr 17-03-2013 12:07 PM

No it isn't. The battery has a different way of working/discharging. You need to tell the ESC what sort of battery it is, or you'll kill something expensive.

JCJC 17-03-2013 12:14 PM

You should be OK, don't run for too long, after a 5min race just top up, you can see whats going back into them and check the voltage, you will adjust to lipo's :)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dr coolio 17-03-2013 12:46 PM

My charger is a really cheap one cause I had hardly any money and when I charge it it only shows cell 1:cry:

charlie2 17-03-2013 04:37 PM

ive run lipos on esc`s that were made before lipos even existed and have been fine racing,no probs at all.

Richard Lowe 17-03-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr coolio (Post 757019)
My charger is a really cheap one cause I had hardly any money and when I charge it it only shows cell 1:cry:

You need to make 110% sure you have a suitable charger that's set up properly for charging lipo's, if it's wrong you can have a fire on your hands.

Dr coolio 17-03-2013 08:58 PM

Oh yes I am 120% sure it's a lipo charger


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com