|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I got a new lipo 2s hardcase battery my car us now insane
![]()
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would also like to say thank you to everyone who gave me advice and helped me and I will hopefully be there next Sunday 24th and be racing
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Happy days
Did you check your speed controler will run lipo...... |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yep as swell said, make sure it's ment to run lipo. Also make sure you set it to 2 cell lipo so it cuts off before the lipo voltage drops too low or you will cook that bad boy
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
How I do I do these things
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
My local model shop put a deans connector on for me if that's what u mean
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
No it isn't. The battery has a different way of working/discharging. You need to tell the ESC what sort of battery it is, or you'll kill something expensive.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
You should be OK, don't run for too long, after a 5min race just top up, you can see whats going back into them and check the voltage, you will adjust to lipo's
![]() |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
My charger is a really cheap one cause I had hardly any money and when I charge it it only shows cell 1
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
ive run lipos on esc`s that were made before lipos even existed and have been fine racing,no probs at all.
__________________
if its got an electric motor you can afford it if its got an engine you can barely afford it if its got a pair of boobs you cannot afford it |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
You need to make 110% sure you have a suitable charger that's set up properly for charging lipo's, if it's wrong you can have a fire on your hands.
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh yes I am 120% sure it's a lipo charger
|
![]() |
|
|