oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bury Metro (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Durango owners, attention (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126739)

Gavin Collingwood 11-04-2013 08:15 PM

Durango owners, attention
 
I need the 2.5 mm spacer that goes in the piston. Any one got some spare as JE don't have any in stock?

coleman758 11-04-2013 09:28 PM

Do you mean the bit that goes between the rubber seals?

Or an internal spacer to reduce the droop?

Do you have a part number? Il have a look in my box.

rapidrubberwill 11-04-2013 10:10 PM

If they came as extras on the parts tree. I may have some but don't know if they are the same on the durango desc410

Gavin Collingwood 12-04-2013 06:28 AM

Part number 709009 the spacer that goes under the piston from the shaft

rapidrubberwill 12-04-2013 09:08 AM

i have looked in the manual they are the same the sct i will have a look in my box tonight

Gavin Collingwood 12-04-2013 09:14 AM

Cheers pal, I'll see you sunday

rapidrubberwill 12-04-2013 09:27 AM

no probs

rapidrubberwill 12-04-2013 04:25 PM

Gavin just checked I have one, I'll bring it sunday


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com