|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I need the 2.5 mm spacer that goes in the piston. Any one got some spare as JE don't have any in stock?
__________________
TLR ABSIMA Horizon Hobbies G Paint Answer RC |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Do you mean the bit that goes between the rubber seals?
Or an internal spacer to reduce the droop? Do you have a part number? Il have a look in my box. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
If they came as extras on the parts tree. I may have some but don't know if they are the same on the durango desc410
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Part number 709009 the spacer that goes under the piston from the shaft
__________________
TLR ABSIMA Horizon Hobbies G Paint Answer RC |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
i have looked in the manual they are the same the sct i will have a look in my box tonight
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cheers pal, I'll see you sunday
__________________
TLR ABSIMA Horizon Hobbies G Paint Answer RC |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
no probs
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Gavin just checked I have one, I'll bring it sunday
|
![]() |
|
|